DMCA PolicyVidPit.tv is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on vidpit.tv and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
In the case that your claim is justified we will immediatly remove the infringing meterial from vidpit.tv site.
Please note that some or all the content appearing on the vidpit.tv website is user generated, therefore the user who submitted the eleged infringing meterial is liable for any damages.
We will however do our best to remove at once any infringing meterial from our site.
Please note that all the videos submitted to the vidpit.tv site are hosted on Youtube servers.
There are no video files hosted in VidPit.tv servers.
In case of infringment we advise you to also contact youtube customer service and ask the meterial to be removed from there.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2.Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
3.You must also include a valid email address.
4. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed including the exact url adress of the content.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
8. Send the infringement notice to the following email address: email@example.com